Information We Collect
Information Collected Automatically
When you visit our Site, we automatically collect certain types of information including: your IP address, domain server, type of computer or mobile device, web browser and statistical information regarding the pages that you visit, as well as the items viewed on the Site. We may use web beacons, match scripts, pixel tags or similar technologies that allow us to know if a particular web page was visited, an e-mail opened, or links in the email utilized. In some instances, these technologies may allow us to match activities with particular users.
We may combine the information we collect through cookies, web beacons, or other technology tools with other information we have collected from you or information from other sources.
Information You Give to Us
If you elect to submit personal information via an online request form to us, we collect your name and email address.
Our Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
We may use the personal information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To better understand general usage of the Site, to improve the Site and to develop or enhance our offerings or services.
- To respond to your requests, such as to send you general updates, information on programming, or other information.
- For internal business purposes, such as auditing, data analytics and research to create, develop, operate, deliver and improve our Site and offerings or services.
- At our initiative and without your request, to provide you with information and materials regarding events, programming, and other aspects of Advancium and its respective affiliates, including via emails and newsletters for informational purposes.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information in a limited number of circumstances, including:
- to third parties with whom we work to enhance the Site and offerings or services we provide;
- to provide information on your attendance at events to speakers and other event participants;
- to respond to a subpoena or court order, judicial process or regulatory inquiry;
- to protect or defend against fraud, lawsuits, claims or other liabilities;
- to protect the security of our systems, or to protect our rights or property;
- in connection with a proposed or actual sale, merger, or transfer of all or a portion of our organization;
- to otherwise assist us in offering programs, products, and services, and
- for distribution of general updates, newsletters, or other information that we believe may be of interest to you.
We may also share your personal information with others if we believe in good faith that this will help protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Advancium, any of our users, or any members of the general public or in instances where you have provided to us your consent.
Your California Privacy Rights
Do Not Track
The Site does not currently recognize automated web browser tracking method signals, such as “do not track” instructions. Do not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set in some web browsers, allowing users to opt out of tracking by websites and online services. At the present time, the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has not yet established universal standards for recognizable DNT signals and therefore, Advancium and the Site do not recognize DNT.
We take the security of personal information provided to us very seriously, and we have implemented commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to try to ensure the protection of your personal information. We only keep your personal information for as long as required to provide you with the services you request, for the purposes outlined in this Policy, and for any legal purpose for which we are obligated to keep the information. We restrict access to your personal information (if any) to those individuals who need to know that information for the purposes outlined in this Policy, and when we no longer need your personal information, we will delete and/or destroy the information per our data destruction policies.
Our Site is not directed towards children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly solicit, collect, or use personal information from, or disclose personal information about, any children under the age of 13 without verifiable parental consent. By submitting information to us (whether or not through the Site), you represent and warrant that you are not under the age of 13. If we learn that any personal information has been submitted by any child under the age of 13, then we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
Under Age 18
Minors under 18 years of age may have the personal information that they provide to us deleted by sending an email to email@example.com requesting deletion. Please note that, while we make reasonable efforts to comply with such requests, deletion of your personal information does not ensure complete and comprehensive removal of that data from all systems.
Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time and without notice. If we do change this Policy, we will update the “Last Updated” date at the bottom of this Policy and will post any such modified Policy on the Site. Any change will be effective immediately upon posting on the Site. You should review this Policy each time you access the Site to see the most recent version.
Questions about this Policy
You may also write to us at:
Attn: Privacy Team
Advancium Health Network
345 Park Avenue South
New York, New York 10010
Last Updated: March 2022