WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The contents of this website are intended for general information purposes only. Advancium does not render, purport to render, or offer to render any form of advice through this website.
Limited Right of Use/Ownership of Contents
Advancium reserves the right to terminate at any time and without notice any users’ access to this website.
Disclaimers, Limitation of Liability and Indemnification
ADVANCIUM HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, FREEDOM FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
This website and the information contained herein are provided “as is.” The information contained on this website is gathered from sources deemed to be reliable; however, Advancium does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information and material contained on this website as of the viewing date and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in such information and materials. Advancium does not make any commitment to update material or information on this website.
ADVANCIUM IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ADVANCIUM HAS BEEN APPRISED OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES OCCURRING AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
There may be legal requirements in various countries and jurisdictions which may restrict the information that can be accessed. Persons who obtain information from this website should inform themselves about and observe any restrictions imposed in the jurisdiction in which this website is accessed.
SUBMITTED MATERIALS & SUBMITTING PLANS
Notification of Copyright Infringement Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that the people who use the website do the same. We may terminate the use privileges of users who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights. Accordingly, you may not store any material or content on, or disseminate any material or content over, the website in any manner that constitutes an infringement of third party intellectual property rights, including rights granted by U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to the Copyright Agent named below:
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the allegedly infringing material and information reasonable sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Attn: Copyright Agent
Advancium Health Network
345 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10010
Without limitation of the other terms and conditions set forth herein, while accessing or using this website, the Content and/or the various other features available on this website, you agree that you shall not:
- impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including anyone from this website or Advancium;
- use, redistribute, republish or exploit any part of this website or any Content for any commercial or promotional purposes;
- obtain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems, materials, information or any services available on or through this website through any means, including through means not intentionally made publicly available or provided for through this website;
- use this website, the Content or its features and services in any manner that could interrupt, damage, disable, overburden or impair this website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of this website, including, without limitation, sending mass unsolicited messages or “flooding” servers with requests;
- use this website or the Content (including by submitting Submitted Materials) to, or in any other manner, violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, rights of privacy or rights of publicity or any other proprietary or legal right;
- upload, post, publish, distribute or otherwise transmit any information or material which constitutes or contains a virus, spyware, or other harmful component, or which contains any embedded links, advertising, chain letters or pyramid schemes of any kind;
- disclose any sensitive, proprietary or confidential information, about yourself or anyone else, other than your own personally identifiable information where specifically requested by Advancium;
- attempt (or encourage or support anyone else’s attempt) to circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere with this website; or
- use this website or its services (or any Content), in whole or in part, or submit any information to this website, in violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation.
Violation of any of the above may, at any time without prior notice, result in a warning, temporary limit, suspension or immediate termination of your access to the website, reporting of your conduct to authorities, or legal action, as may be appropriate in the sole discretion of Advancium. You acknowledge that Advancium is not responsible for and does not assume any liability for users’ acts or omissions, including, without limitation, with respect to the aforementioned activities.
At certain places on this website, live ‘links’ to other Internet addresses can be accessed. Such external Internet addresses contain information created, published, maintained, or otherwise posted by institutions or organizations independent of Advancium. Advancium does not endorse, approve, certify, or control these external Internet websites and does not guarantee or assume responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, efficacy or timeliness of information located at such websites, nor does Advancium warrant that such websites are free from claims of copyright, trademark, or other infringement of the rights of third parties or that such websites or content are devoid of viruses or other contamination. Use of any information obtained from such websites is voluntary, and at such user’s own risk, and reliance on it should only be undertaken after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, efficacy, and timeliness. Reference therein to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, service mark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Advancium. You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials which may or may not be provided by or through such other sites.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
Copyright 2022 Advancium Health Network. All Rights Reserved. Any copying of information or documents published on this website without prior written approval from Advancium is strictly prohibited.
Last Updated: March 2022