Cure Innovation Labs provides outstanding facilities, lab space, and programs to assist post seed and pre–Series A/early stage growth companies.
Additionally, we can:
- Mentor and train underrepresented populations within life sciences
- Assist with finding finances and forming relationships with venture investment groups
- Provide access to business services
- Match company leaders with experienced entrepreneurs and advisors in specialty areas
- Guide on recruitment of qualified employees
Please contact us to learn more about applying for residency in Cure Innovation Labs. To qualify for residency, companies will need to have secured seed financing, but not yet have secured Series A venture backing. We expect Cure Innovation Labs to be ready for occupancy in Q2 of 2023.